uE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uE

uE clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D

Go down 
+2
j!gsaw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dice

Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Empty
PostSubject: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:59 pm

subject says it all plus ive always thought uE to be a pro clan hoping to one day be in one of those myself so lemme know what u guys think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:53 pm

Thanks for applying. We will look into your application.
Back to top Go down
http://ueclan.powerrpg.net
j!gsaw

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:55 pm

I vote no.
He threatened to ban me and he did. He will say shit to me all the time then all of a sudden he says, "w/e pz".
Back to top Go down
*D!ce*

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:36 pm

sickstep is lying and yet again has no clue what he is talking about.... i have never banned a single person and it isnt even giving him that command when he enters my server therefore u have no idea what your talking about again sickstep... i can't even believe your in uE... u act sooo much like a first grader (no offence to the rest of uE <3)
Back to top Go down
*D!ce*

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:45 pm

At the moment... i have my server being previewed for uE check it out because it mite be permanent =)
Back to top Go down
j!gsaw

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:15 am

So you disrespect Ag!l's decision on who's in the clan. 1st grader? You make me laugh. Who else talks like you?:
hai guys u no i ply ep w/e pz
And you're a fuckin suck up! uE server? haha
And ALL of our votes count, and you lost one from me.
Back to top Go down
*D!ce*

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:06 pm

ok, before u jump there like the retard u are skippy please do tell how i ever disagreed with how Agility makes his decisions on recruiting.... k thank you.. idiot
Back to top Go down
*D!ce*

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:08 pm

SUCK UP! XDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just pissed myself twice and learn how to read please... i clearly stated that i was previewing it for the whole clan and actually we gotta shitload of traffic since i did last night... was pretty nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:46 am

Go talk shit somewhere else. Dont talk shit on these forums.
Edit: This is 189, forgot to change accounts
Back to top Go down
*D!ce*

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:29 pm

lol, k mybad... i would just much rather not talk crap at all and get on with what im doing but i'm not going to ignore someone making up lies.... so my fault i quit Cool
Back to top Go down
cheezmo

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:14 pm

It all honestly, I feel that dice is a good player meaning he has some skills. On the other hand, he is very young and tends to run his mouth alot. Just about everytime he looses a match he complains and talks shit to other players. Just today in fact, we played a 2 on 2 match and his teamates kept leaving him so he got mad and was like 'w/e pz noobs and noobies' and left. Da: kaine was there for furthur proof on his attitude and behavior.
Back to top Go down
*D!ce*

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:13 pm

okey dokie lets see how wrong we are this time.... ahhh i believe i was playing... we were all fine.... then... every1 drops from my team ok? ok.... after that.... i was just like teams? TEAMS? lol then Kaine got into some bull crap saying... "o well all your team mates left u thats not my faul and i wasn't even trying either" i then said.... ok u trying has NOTHING to do with the teams.... and he ignored that so i rolled out to DeFrag yes this is true i called Kaine a noob before i left =) only thing that makes sense for someone who has no clue how to play the game so yoop....but umm.... next time u try snitching on me cheez get your facts straight before u go blurtning them thinking that snitching on me will get u in uE.... yup thats right kid thought that by snitching on me he could get into uE.... oh well though that's your guyses descision i have nothing to do with it
[P][E][A][C][E][!]
Back to top Go down
*D!ce*

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:18 pm

Oh!, and about me doing it on well kinda like he says on a daily basis is BUll Crap! the only thing i ever complain about DURING a game only is teams and thats even if that's the case..... i mean.... besides that... i'm not a poor sport at all, always saying GG win or lose so once again people not knowing what they're talking about... hah makes me laugh.... how ridiculious Cheez
Back to top Go down
cheezmo

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:35 pm

I don't want to argue, the only thing left I have to say about this is that I put Da: kaines name as a reference so anyone can talk to him and ask about your behavior. Smile
Back to top Go down
*D!ce*

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:40 pm

i agree i shall not argue either and all Kaine will do is make up the same lies so GL HF
Back to top Go down
*D!ce*

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:25 pm

i'm disbanning from the pole pz all
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:49 pm

Alright Dice. Thanks for applying though
Back to top Go down
http://ueclan.powerrpg.net
*D!ce*

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:28 pm

no problem Free, thanks for the invite on an app. though man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
j!gsaw

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:14 pm

Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D 6bbc4fdadafc3dc3916ffc7a91d87dbf9ce9f5eb

Back to top Go down
Run

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:09 pm

hey im top!
Back to top Go down
j!gsaw

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:16 pm

don't see you run, but it shows that dice had ue tag already

edit:i see you! 8P
Back to top Go down
Run

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:07 pm

j!gsaw wrote:
don't see you run, but it shows that dice had ue tag already

edit:i see you! 8P
im on top blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D   Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dice here just went clanless hoping to join uE =D
Page 1 of 1