uE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uE

uE clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neo's Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Neo's Server Empty
PostSubject: Neo's Server   Neo's Server Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:32 pm

hey guys, just wanted to apologize for dissing NoGhost before i ever tried it..i just heard about it from several sources and i didnt like what i heard. but zoom convinced me to download it and i checked out what its capable of and i love it now. only problem is i cant get it to run on my server to save my life..ive tried almost everything i can think of..and i was wondering if someone can hook me up with a config so i can get it up and get tha partay started! i might leave it up most of the time..cause i can literally make F4A freeze tag, bery ctf, bery bfgs n rails, IU ctf, F4A 1v1, IU 1v1..and tons of other games all on noghost. i'll tell everyone with rcon how to change the games easily
Back to top Go down
cheezmo

Neo's Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Server   Neo's Server Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:40 pm

Yo Neo, Cheezmo here. I can give you a copy of the configuration that I have which has the same rail speed, player speed, railgun knockback as dice's ctf server. You can put the rcon password as to how you want it, and change the referee password as well. I have msn and can help you with anything you need... I think. gillespie_michael@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

Neo's Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Server   Neo's Server Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:41 pm

sweet, thanks man..once i get that i should have noghost up and running very soon..also im adding defrag right now too. one thing tho..the main thing i need from the config is all the server setup..cause thats whats wrong on mine
Back to top Go down
cheezmo

Neo's Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Server   Neo's Server Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Ya man, I got all the server settings like player speed, the railgun knockback. I took off splash damage, but if u want it I will put it back on. Pretty much all you need to do is add the rcon password and referee password and its good to go. Just add meto msn and ill send it to you. Btw, I didn't know you played defrag, ill play with u sometime.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Neo's Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Server   Neo's Server Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:19 pm

what is the ip to your server Neo?
Back to top Go down
http://ueclan.powerrpg.net

Neo's Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Server   Neo's Server Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:58 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neo's Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Server   Neo's Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo's Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uE :: General Chat :: Q3 Stuff-
Jump to: