uE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uE

uE clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good News Everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Run

Good News Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Good News Everyone   Good News Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Me and neo have been talking on MSN and are going to update the server alittle for 1 we are going to add the threewave maps which every member will be required to have. we will launch this hopefully soon remember to help out the noobs of our small community give them links to these maps where they can get them. also i have been looking into some stat programs i would like to setup. neo or i will keep you informed this transition will not happen over night but soon.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Good News Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone   Good News Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:49 pm

NiCEEEEEEE! it will be nice not playing ctf1 for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://ueclan.powerrpg.net
7!7

7!7

Good News Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone   Good News Everyone Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Is threewave good?Sad Or what:/ Haven't seen a movie or something is it way diffrent? And i don't know if i'm gonna get all those:/ Are u guys never gonna play on ctfs agin?Neutral
Back to top Go down
railer

Good News Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone   Good News Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:08 am

Maybe... maybe not lol idk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good News Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone   Good News Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uE :: General Chat :: Q3 Stuff-
Jump to: