uE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uE

uE clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I realy want to join=)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P3pz!X

I realy want to join=) Empty
PostSubject: I realy want to join=)   I realy want to join=) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Hey guys uhm... I realy want to join uE clan cuz ever since i started to play Quake 3 and when i saw a realy good and cool clan i decide to practice and sometime later to join uE.
And if someone should suspec that i'm the leader in Z!P clan ya i were i quited cuz yeah u guys have hopefully allready read what i wrote. Well if u guys think i'm not that good to be in uE clan well could u guys practice me and help me with stuff or should i pratice with myself?:/ And sorry my english not so good:( I hope not that's your decistion to vote no cuz i'm not american or english and very good at english. But i'm not a spanish CAPS JERK^^ And i want to restart and don't remeber all shitty names i had and those shit things so i call myself 7!7 same as 717. well ty for take your time:) uE = The best clan i know:D
Back to top Go down
Run

PostSubject: Re: I realy want to join=)   I realy want to join=) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:40 pm

we will put up a poll for you once the member have voted we will get back to you btw what was ur z!p name?
Back to top Go down
7!7

7!7

PostSubject: Ty for the poll   I realy want to join=) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:34 am

Ty ty:D Well my last name was like P3ps! or Conf!gz :/ Nothing else u wonder?Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I realy want to join=)   I realy want to join=) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I realy want to join=)
Page 1 of 1