uE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uE

uE clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the fag WEST!-.-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
7!7

7!7

About the fag WEST!-.- Empty
PostSubject: About the fag WEST!-.-   About the fag WEST!-.- Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:09 am

Guys West sin't banned off uE server (or NEos server) god he's fucking anoying-.- And if i got rcon ive whould ban him! damm:/ But i don't got it and noone with rcon are not around at this moment:/ Ive taken a screenshot off West is on your server so i got proof. Well sry for my cussing got so fucken mad;/ + that he's writeing to me right now on english and i can't understand a word it's freaking me off lol PZ Bros:D
Back to top Go down
The-One

PostSubject: about west   About the fag WEST!-.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:07 am

they have banned him several times. He has an ip changer and his ip always changes i wish there was some way to band him for ever. But i think he is starting to run out of ip's lol any ideas on how it can be done?
Back to top Go down
7!7

7!7

PostSubject: Re: About the fag WEST!-.-   About the fag WEST!-.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:39 am

Ya i don't got rcon so i think Neo will keep an extra eye. cuz he's on the server pretty much when i'm on and West play's same time as me-.- And one more thing lol... He keeps comeing to uE server. PZ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the fag WEST!-.-   About the fag WEST!-.- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the fag WEST!-.-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uE :: Other Talk :: _uE_Talk-
Jump to: