uE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uE

uE clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
West

West

Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker Empty
PostSubject: Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker   Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Here I bring you this picture: D And I am a hackerHere I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker _ue_10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker   Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:03 pm

you cant bribe us west..if you want to prove ur not a hacker then play vs 189 or 719 or 941 and demo yourself
Back to top Go down
7!7

7!7

PostSubject: Re: Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker   Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:47 am

Lol he never gives up:S damm he must be retarded cuz Cheez and Jian have seen a demo off West and they saw that he used wallhack i think. so i belive Cheez and Jian^^
Back to top Go down
West

West

PostSubject: -.-! shame that   Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:21 am

I do not know anyone you are good but all are playing noghost Jala BALL

I'm not normal because I have hacker I am playing 6 years and 1.27 to 1.30 recently came 2 years I have playing here
Back to top Go down
West

West

PostSubject: /7!7!   Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:22 am

and if you knew that WallHack is 7! 7 Dejaria to you but you have no idea what's that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker   Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:57 am

all im saying is prove that you arent hacking..demo yourself in a fight against one of us
Back to top Go down
7!7

7!7

PostSubject: Re: Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker   Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:16 pm

WTF are that dude talking about? seriously don't talk shit your damm idiot and one more thing.... Don't vry cuz i deleted you on xfire! omg
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker   Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:13 pm

there is no reason to fight. Topic locked. Read the first post again, carefully this time Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ueclan.powerrpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker   Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here I bring you this picture: D And I am not a hacker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uE :: General Chat :: Screenshots-
Jump to: