uE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uE

uE clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
7!7

7!7

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:31 am

I've heard that Neo has taken he's server down, but were does everyone play now? Have only seen Neg in a slow server called Veterans and Talked to Hall so I was just wonder... is it going to be as it was before, no server for uE?:/ ty:/
Back to top Go down
Admin

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am

I dont play as much as before because our server is down and my internet can be a bitch sometimes
Back to top Go down
http://ueclan.powerrpg.net
cheezmo

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:11 pm

I just play the mod iu now days. I went to that veteran server, and qwiz said he could host a uE server for us, but even with low ping, the aiming is way off. There is a delay in everyones shot and it's really annoying and non-fun if you ask me. Iu has accurate aim, and really good players play that. The ip to grasshoppers server is 97.107.129.174.
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:50 pm

yeah i never see anyone playing anymore either.. Sad

with the uE server down, nobody plays noghost anymore because they dont know bout the crappy one up.. so pretty much uE is gonna die if we dont get a server.
Back to top Go down
cheezmo

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:28 pm

uE could move to iu, on grass server.
Back to top Go down
The-One1

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:11 am

I just fixed both of the V servers they run cleaner then ive ever seen a server run Smile. and you guys are welcome to play at them cuz we be bored just owning noobs all the time lol. Hope to see some ue there some time Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:40 pm

I dont want to go to the V server cuz Qwiz owns it and Qwiz is gay cuz he impersonated a GodS member and got himself banned from tp and every other server in .30
Back to top Go down
http://ueclan.powerrpg.net
Run

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:37 pm

189 wrote:
I dont want to go to the V server cuz Qwiz owns it and Qwiz is gay cuz he impersonated a GodS member and got himself banned from tp and every other server in .30
he also has a gender problem so i hear correct me if im wrong i refuse to player there as well
Back to top Go down
7!7

7!7

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:39 am

Guys I really loved uE server:D the aim was exellent(spelling?) but those V servers SUCKS god..... I really hate them, it's like iu for me now, and I only see Cheez there sometimes and I've seen Grass some day to:/ and 189 it's boring not to see u at some server anymore:/ and other uE guys that plays pretty much:/ I hope someone can get a server for uE that runs GOOD:/ not like V server does. They got slow connection for myself or something. cuz when I hit the buton I don't hit the target it's ****ing anoying:| I hope uE get's a server somehow so I can show that it fit in uE and got the skills that needs:/ PZ bros:|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uE :: General Chat :: Other Stuff-
Jump to: