uE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uE

uE clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

қαzε here, sup =)

Go down 
+3
sickstep
Run
Kaze
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaze

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Name: Tim John
Years Playing Quake: since 1999
Previous Clans: DnZ, DTA, XSV, BTR, Ep, RaQ..
Aliases: Kaze
Reason for applying: Allot of _uE_ is defense, plenty of it too, I'll say I'd be a good offense player for ya'll, the mod I play my best in is InstaUnlagged mods.. I'm hard to catch there lol. for demos previews, visit my Xfire: kalmikaze or go here: https://www.youtube.com/captianobviousIII , hope to see grasshopper more active, he's got a server in IU & _uE_ plays best there. I'm always around Q3 anyways, so won't be inactive anytime soon.

~Kaze
Back to top Go down
Run

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:49 pm

uE doesent need you spamming binds or a clan hopping noob like you applying
Back to top Go down
Kaze

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:22 pm

What?, it seems like I'm hopping from clan to clan due to Q3A coming to Extinction, better enjoy it while it last Sully.. and I don't like how your being disrespectful calling me a noob, you hardly ever seen me play at all.. and the binds are just binds, nothing more. I could be chill, I can be hyper, get on peoples nerves if I wanted to.. it depends, you get the chance to have my respects because you don't know much of me or seen any of my skill @ all.. but with me just give me a chance to see how it is and how ya'll interact cuz I hardly hang around Q3 1.30 anymore, one of the most respected iCTF clans I was in: 'foo - First ones out, died in Q3 1.16n so they all went their own ways with their lives I think..

other than that BS, just don't get me all wrong Sully. cuz you've seen worse app's here like *D!ce*,lol! that was a MESS really with him and SickStep arguing back-&-forth 'n shit.
I'll be around, just reply when you can I guess.. cya flower
Back to top Go down
Run

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Kaze wrote:
What?, it seems like I'm hopping from clan to clan due to Q3A coming to Extinction, better enjoy it while it last Sully.. and I don't like how your being disrespectful calling me a noob, you hardly ever seen me play at all.. and the binds are just binds, nothing more. I could be chill, I can be hyper, get on peoples nerves if I wanted to.. it depends, you get the chance to have my respects because you don't know much of me or seen any of my skill @ all.. but with me just give me a chance to see how it is and how ya'll interact cuz I hardly hang around Q3 1.30 anymore, one of the most respected iCTF clans I was in: 'foo - First ones out, died in Q3 1.16n so they all went their own ways with their lives I think..

other than that BS, just don't get me all wrong Sully. cuz you've seen worse app's here like *D!ce*,lol! that was a MESS really with him and SickStep arguing back-&-forth 'n shit.
I'll be around, just reply when you can I guess.. cya flower
its ashame i played excessive i would of liked play ya then to my awnser is still no due to this you will join you will get bored you will quit ive seen you play plenty of times and i just dont think you have it since uE is under new management right now i will ask the other leaders and take there opinions. but i need a player i can count on and thats my opinion dont like it apply to gods. o and all clans die bud thats just how it is but you stay in touch with most the players.
Back to top Go down
Kaze

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:01 pm

lol, every clan I was in I stuck with till the end of it being.. so I'm quite dependable to stay active and be kool with everyone, so I don't take into clans that have the upper hand like GodS having wins against ya'll, I've already been in DTA.. those ppl that scrimmed ya'll in IU was basicly DTA's left-over trash that XSV wouldn't take, not the origonal F4A clan members of {GodS} like An!mal or Mal!gant.. uE has Renegade{GodS} / _uE_'189' as the main founder of uE, so your war with gods may have been a better outcome if Ren wasn't inactive Cool

but realize I'm more than liability with uE, you may not know how good my skill is really and I'm not only saying this for better reconition with ya'll..
Back to top Go down
sickstep

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:57 am

no.
Back to top Go down
Kaze

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:24 am

lol sick, thx anyways.. I don't like stiring shit up like D!ce so I'ma leave your opinion of choice at that..
Back to top Go down
grasshopper

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:28 pm

I don't know what Run is talking about. Last I recall, clan decisions were made by consensus and this matter hasn't come up for a vote.
Back to top Go down
Run

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:48 pm

grasshopper wrote:
I don't know what Run is talking about. Last I recall, clan decisions were made by consensus and this matter hasn't come up for a vote.
were have you been bro actually were pretty much dead i never seen u with a tag on but anyways 189 is in gods and pretty much half of uE im in tp i never see u with your tag on thought u quit. sickstep shows up here and there i see rohan occationally who knows were cheeze is. unless neg and jester try and bring it back i dont think uE will be a clan anymore. and sorry to say when we did try and bring uE back kaze got voted no 0-3. sorry for the miss communication. and good luck to all of ya's
Back to top Go down
sickstep

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:03 am

congrats on tp bro. when is your fucking baby coming up? it should be soon huh? best of luck to you Smile
Back to top Go down
Run

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:57 pm

sickstep wrote:
congrats on tp bro. when is your fucking baby coming up? it should be soon huh? best of luck to you Smile
like 2 weeks if that
Back to top Go down
cheezmo

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:41 pm

I like men
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:07 pm

weird.

lol
Back to top Go down
Admin

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:44 am

Sorry for the 5-6 month late reply.
i like cheez
Back to top Go down
http://ueclan.powerrpg.net
Sponsored content

қαzε here, sup =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: қαzε here, sup =)   қαzε here, sup =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

қαzε here, sup =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uE :: Other Talk :: _uE_Talk :: Recruitment-