uE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uE

uE clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

enjoying alittle bery

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Run

enjoying alittle bery Empty
PostSubject: enjoying alittle bery   enjoying alittle bery Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:38 pm

enjoying alittle bery Shot0010
Back to top Go down
sickstep

PostSubject: Re: enjoying alittle bery   enjoying alittle bery Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Woah woah woah. So you're telling me there's a bery server?
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe

PostSubject: Re: enjoying alittle bery   enjoying alittle bery Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:53 pm

uh yes.

dta bery: 208.167.225.132:27960
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: enjoying alittle bery   enjoying alittle bery Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:26 pm

We should definitely try bery just for fun. I miss that mod. Anyone up for bery this practice?
Back to top Go down
http://ueclan.powerrpg.net
Run

PostSubject: Re: enjoying alittle bery   enjoying alittle bery Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:21 am

im in
Back to top Go down
jin

PostSubject: Re: enjoying alittle bery   enjoying alittle bery Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:47 am

rofl i remember the last time iw as in bery, probably a month ago, there was like 5 idiots in there plus me and i told all of them to join red, i went blue and took those losers on by myself. well i managed 30 pts per minute on those noobs but only scored once. too risky even tho they suck because they can stop me with their random fucking rockets. so i decided to score at least once and took advantage of the 15 minute time limit. second time i told those noobs to try again but binkie comes in to help, game was over in minutes.

the lesson? bery sucks now. full of noobs.

just a minute ago, apocalyptic crimson whatever the fuck he wants to call himself, along with shumV and Owen were just in noghost. i raped them 3 on my own. two of them quit and it was me vs shumV. he gets taught a lesson. he eventually quits.

sometimes its nice to come here overnight, you get about 3-5 noobs, you just tell them all to join one team and they all do like its fun as fuck to be able to gangbang me, but then you see them disconnect one by one clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: enjoying alittle bery   enjoying alittle bery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

enjoying alittle bery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uE :: General Chat :: Screenshots-
Jump to: