uE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uE

uE clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

owells.. hi again here in apply section

Go down 
+3
Run
NeGaTiVe
InzaNe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
InzaNe

InzaNe

owells.. hi again here in apply section Empty
PostSubject: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:28 pm

well I've applied b4 what I saw so ill do it again I guess haha, this time I want a answer

Name: Andreas
Years Playing Quake: 1 year and almost a half year or some
Previous Clans: ep, zip and J|K(but ep and jk are the same)
Aliases: Inzane,
Reason for applyin: well I don't like DTA Rolling Eyes VHK sux. And this clan what i've seen is a skilled clan and nice players.
And xsv is dead so they doesn't count anymore imo. And if you guys don't want me, I will be a single player and work my ass up to the top.
Enough said cya all and give me the answer when you guys have decieded.

Think you guys should know that I live in Europe, my ping tells it. And I hope you guys want to play with me to see my abilities

PS: Hi neg! Smile and yes zip is dead (one clan less Rolling Eyes ) I don't like dta. Razz
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:57 pm

bahaha, saying hi to neg at the end doesnt get you any bonus points, btw Razz

ill put up a poll man.
Back to top Go down
Run

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:39 pm

we are actually looking for a flag runner on ctf1 but i need to hold my vote till i see u play
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

InzaNe

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:41 am

NeGaTiVe wrote:
bahaha, saying hi to neg at the end doesnt get you any bonus points, btw Razz

ill put up a poll man.

Embarassed well that wasn't my point! Embarassed Razz I mean ur really nice to me and we have been talking more and more that's why Smile

Ok run Smile do you have xfire or something? so it will be more easy to get in touch Smile

ill edit it.. thx Neg for putting up a poll Smile This time tell me the answer, if it's a no then ill be clanless for a long time if not some new clan needs a nice start ^^ and I hope we all can be nice to eatch other whatever the answer is later on Smile
Back to top Go down
beazt

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:59 pm

I like this guy, he seems to be pretty good and what not, def. would consider him to join. Goodluck to you sire.
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

InzaNe

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:31 pm

beazt wrote:
I like this guy, he seems to be pretty good and what not, def. would consider him to join. Goodluck to you sire.

Ty man! Smile ill play more with ya to show you what I REALLY got! Smile

|zaNe|
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

InzaNe

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Was thinking of posting some SS....

owells.. hi again here in apply section Owning10
The game lasted like 14-15 min. I had some weird file in there. Rolling Eyes

owells.. hi again here in apply section Me_n_g10

me and grassy Razz

owells.. hi again here in apply section Jag_sa10

Old clan match Smile I was sick and had runny nose and sneezing all the time :/ gg tho!

owells.. hi again here in apply section Messed11

owells.. hi again here in apply section Woooo_11
Razz

owells.. hi again here in apply section _bmp10
This was today Smile, but I could in all cases take a Screenshot b4 Duke kicked me Rolling Eyes bitch! Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Nice screenies
Back to top Go down
http://ueclan.powerrpg.net
InzaNe

InzaNe

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 am

I know u guys are decieding and have the vote... but is there anything I can do to get this apply a lil shorter? if you guys get it Rolling Eyes If you guys need any answers just pm me in xfire Smile I'm there most Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:04 pm

We cant really rush this. People are undecided because they still are checking out how you play. Be more patient, we arent going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

InzaNe

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:43 pm

189 wrote:
We cant really rush this. People are undecided because they still are checking out how you play. Be more patient, we arent going anywhere.

Well if they plz want to play with me they can check Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Sorry for the long wait. We are going to have to say no for now.
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

InzaNe

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:23 am

Ok Smile
Back to top Go down
TranCe

TranCe

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 pm

hmmmm
to bad man
you are really good
it should of been a yes =P
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

InzaNe

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:47 am

you don't decied that
Back to top Go down
sickstep

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:43 pm

he's saying it should have
Back to top Go down
TranCe

TranCe

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:23 pm

rofl well too bad...
man
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

InzaNe

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Should what?
Back to top Go down
sickstep

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:23 pm

you should have made it - TranCe
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

InzaNe

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:24 pm

owells
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: owells.. hi again here in apply section   owells.. hi again here in apply section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

owells.. hi again here in apply section
Page 1 of 1