uE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uE

uE clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jin here .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jin

jin here     . Empty
PostSubject: jin here .   jin here     . Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:51 pm

well ren told me to tag up, im posting in the recruitment since its seems to be the most appropiate place. anyways ill be 850 which is my area code.
-anyways as a player, i tend to be selfish as i love using my gaunt, i love to use the rail jump for speed and whip out gaunt and slit throats long before the victim even sees it happen. i know its a team game but you will see my behavior lean towards that selfishness. im very sneaky and love to use psychology in this game. lots players have changed up their game over the times, i noticed the behavioral changes in them. anyways ive been in multiple clans, XSV being the recent, i know what team work is.
-and dont lecture me about having a low score like some noobs out there thinking 500 pts in 10 minutes is the best thing ever then at the end of the game they look stupid wondering why the fuck they lost. Rolling Eyes

my only contact is riddlebox_316@hotmail.com, leave a message as you add me cuz i get spam from a bunch of webcam shit, and NO i didnt goto a site for webcam girls, shit happens haha

my other contact is facebook, just search lionel foley or www.facebook.com/jnkzm

Last edited by jin on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Run

jin here     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: jin here .   jin here     . Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:36 pm

i have to comment of the low scores look at some of mine and negs scores
Back to top Go down
jin

jin here     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: jin here .   jin here     . Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Run wrote:
i have to comment of the low scores look at some of mine and negs scores

where?

so if you have 50 pts in 15 minutes, 3 assists and 2 scores, thats 5 total caps. and another person got 200 pts in 15 minutes with no assists and no scores, which was more productive? 200 pts with nothing productive just means camping around, sure you probably did some defense as your team brought flag over. i can do that. ive had ppl rag on my score before, these are the same ppl who had 200 pts in 10 minutes and they lost the game when im sitting here with 40 pts in 10 m inutes responsible for 5 scores on my team. whats the point of raking in pts per minute when its not productive? i dont sit around and shoot ppl, i have a different approach. only a few figure out what im up to and DTA members caught on with it, they always double check, i know this because i pay attention to their behaviors, while the majority are oblivious.

ppl who are good but only register a low score in many minutes usually probably take advantage of the chaotic situation by ignoring the enemy and going straight for the flag like me unless im having fun using gaunt, ill expose myself alot more. enemies tend to get busy with shooting the other guys, i wont shoot them from behind, why? because im gonna get their flag and if i kill them they may spawn behind me and stop me. gotta rely on your team too on defense for your base if you plan on ignoring the opponents. gotta know when and when not to, fuck high scores. efficiency no matter how it turns out.

ill hide in that corner which i do alot on the side of the courtyard, if its 3v3, if i see all 3 enemies fly to the base, i wont waste my time shooting them because that puts em back at their base and one more thing for me to worry about. i rather be free to get their flags and watch the top left corner to see which enemy died so i know how many will be spawning around me.

i could go on and on about strategies. ill stop here. so in a way with what i described, you see how many kills i could have if i actually sat around and shot them? we are trying to win, not shoot a fucker when you know its highly irrelevant.

also patience = low score

bounce
Back to top Go down
Run

jin here     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: jin here .   jin here     . Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:24 am

well here some screenie http://ueclan.powerrpg.net/war-results-f10/ the first one is me and neg i had 93 points 4 caps and 1 assist ren had like 150 defences so it really depends on what position you play O or D or mid D will depend on your score
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

InzaNe

jin here     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: jin here .   jin here     . Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:06 am

well gz Jin!? Smile I never see u play jin ;o
Back to top Go down
cookies

jin here     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: jin here .   jin here     . Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:33 pm

sorry didnt recognize you the other day on server... welcome in hes a great player we go back to pre k days tongue
Back to top Go down
sickstep

jin here     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: jin here .   jin here     . Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:02 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
jin

jin here     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: jin here .   jin here     . Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:44 am

thanks everyone.

inzane, probably cause your in when im not. or use a random name. i dont know how clan rules work but i come to learn tags are basically for scrims/wars imo. i dont tag up much. i still need to learnmy own teams name, i got 3 down i think. plus no one incorporates gaunts as much as i do in their play. i like how i change their behaviors when they take corners, slows em down. so if you see someone approaching you on the corner with parlor tricks or just slowly peeking, remember me.

ill be less productive at the moment. i gotta get a mouse that doesnt disconnect every two minutes or if i jerk it fast to rj. forces me to play ultra conservative in a fast paced match. cant win.

and heads up to you guys who dont know, vhk's server is 69.9.166.166 it can load up with them. tag up uE and challenge them. if $t members are there, they can join VHK for free.
Back to top Go down
InzaNe

InzaNe

jin here     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: jin here .   jin here     . Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:21 am

lol jin Razz
well u are a nice guy don't worry Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jin here     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: jin here .   jin here     . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jin here .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uE :: Other Talk :: _uE_Talk :: Recruitment-
Jump to: