uE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uE

uE clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats up guys

Go down 
+4
coL!n
8 posters
AuthorMessage
coL!n

coL!n

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:22 pm

puff puff puff
Back to top Go down
Admin

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:58 pm

yo!! good to see you here
Back to top Go down
http://ueclan.powerrpg.net

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:35 pm

cheers yay! nice....wazzup bro.... cheers nice to have a forum of our own now...
Back to top Go down
Admin

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:37 pm

yo monk, yeah its nice to have a forums now
Back to top Go down
coL!n

coL!n

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:49 pm

just wondering when you guys wanna try and get a scrim going. i just got a xbox 360 so havent been on to much lately but we should try and get some practices together if no one will scrim us. cause lets face it ep fears us lol. we could all get together have some good games. 3v3 or something. let me know guys, later.
Back to top Go down
Admin

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:35 pm

ah colin. We just warred with Ep earlier today. They put up a really good fight. I can tell they are improving.
We also had 5 uE's on today which is good. Ill make a thread later about practices
Back to top Go down

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:25 pm

test msg.. hi there kids!
Back to top Go down
Admin

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:07 pm

hey 357. good to see you here
Back to top Go down
*D!ce*

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:39 pm

Yeah that scrim that i think your talking about 189 was pretty nice... i just couldnt believe Ep help u guys scoreless for that long LMAO! xD
Back to top Go down
Run

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:45 pm

sup guys
Back to top Go down
j!gsaw

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:12 am

oh i can't play at ep anymore because... SOMEONE BANNED ME! and by that i'm talking about dice
Back to top Go down
*D!ce*

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:53 pm

yet again... NO CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT so just quit talking child damn sickstep your fooling no1 saying that i banned u we all know I've never been mean enough or had it in me to ban someone so cut the act its done kid
Back to top Go down

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:47 am

Dice. There should be no reason why Sick cant get into your server. And never being mean? I recall getting kicked from the server plenty of times for no reason. And when i ask why you say you were bored. Dont try to deny it
Edit: This is 189, forgot to change accounts
Back to top Go down
*D!ce*

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:17 pm

confused about the bored thing your talking about 189 but i have really never banned any1 DEAD SERIOUS i honestly have NO CLUE why he can't get in..... the other day i had asked him what command it gave him and he replied "it just says im connecting then quits and goes to menu" i then told him "try to mess with auto download on/off just to see what it will do" (now knowing if u need it on or off for my server lol just idea) and he said it's still kicking him.... so i have no idea... but i can tell u... if Sick were banned the command he would get when connecting is "BANNED" wich he had claimed he deffinately wasn't getting that command also about u being kick ONE! previous time in my server ahh couple months ago yes that is true lol just a bad day didn't feel like putting up with someones jokes lol sorry bout it though i dropped it long time ago hah
Back to top Go down
j!gsaw

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:19 pm

np kid...
just you're annoying imo and you can't change it.
If you say you're going to do something, do it, don't toy with them.
Back to top Go down

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:28 am

sup biatches ... i banned myself for now until I get better ... i got lower back discomfort prolly from playing long hours. Improper sitting posture probably... Rolling Eyes ... i have to see a doctor coz' it's getting so uncomfortable ... but banning or kicking somebody is such a LAME thing to do...abuse of power and authority makes you Gay! lol! ... see yah soon guys...
Back to top Go down
*D!ce*

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:24 pm

imo?? lol, well anyways... i'm just saying im not trying to make enemies on a clan's forums xD!! if anything friends.... and i'm not being annoying in anyway, just trying to help the situation that u can't get into the server is all and like i said before i really have never banned anyone nor do i have the intention on doing it ever so the sooner the problem of that gets dropped the sooner we can quit being enemies lol! but i am sorry for any inconvience that affected anyone ::Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:26 pm

damn pare lol. get well soon and nice seeing you on forums =P. trying to make this forum for active
Back to top Go down

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:10 pm

Dice it's all good dude...and I'm not pointing my post to anyone specific... What a Face ... only for the guilty ones Wink

yeap pare....this back discomfort is so damn irritating but, scary though...It gets worst everyday and it's consistently uncomfortable all day long...well, this is the only thing I can do for now probably, posting in this forum...so it will be somewhat alive ... bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
*D!ce*

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:35 pm

hah thnx triple 8 xD! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up guys   whats up guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats up guys
Page 1 of 1