uE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uE

uE clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demo on a cheater?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NuBz

Demo on a cheater? Empty
PostSubject: Demo on a cheater?   Demo on a cheater? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:32 pm

I was in your server last week and was told that someone was cheating and banned from the server. Now I dont want to say names at this time but the player also plays in TP servers and prefer not to have any cheaters. I was told there were some demos on this cheater so if you can please send me the demo so I can take a look at it and if we think he is cheating we will also ban him from our server.

Thanks
NuBz
Back to top Go down
Run

Demo on a cheater? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demo on a cheater?   Demo on a cheater? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:40 pm

NuBz wrote:
I was in your server last week and was told that someone was cheating and banned from the server. Now I dont want to say names at this time but the player also plays in TP servers and prefer not to have any cheaters. I was told there were some demos on this cheater so if you can please send me the demo so I can take a look at it and if we think he is cheating we will also ban him from our server.

Thanks
NuBz
i know who u mean neo has the demo i told him to send it to you
Back to top Go down

Demo on a cheater?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uE :: General Chat :: Q3 Stuff-
Jump to: